Moving down two rows when Enter is pressed

Paul Layland

Hi there.

On a particular sheet, I want the cursor to move down *two* rows when I
press Enter rather than the usual one. Is there a neat way of doing
this?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Don Guillett

How about without even pressing enter. right click sheet tab>view
code>copy\paste this>save.
Now when you enter something in ANY cell you will go down 2 rows from that
cell. You would probably want to restrict it to a certain column by
uncommenting the 1st line

'if target.column<>2 then exit sub
Target.Offset(2).Select
End Sub

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

Paul Layland

Brilliant- just what I needed. (And I didn't even need to ask abou
restricting it to one column!). Many thanks Don