Windows 7 Mouse isn't recognized?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently bought a Lenovo Z570 from Lenovo's site. A few days ago, I was messing around with my phone and I needed to heimdall back to stock, so while I was downloading drivers for it, I messed up and now my mouse isn't recognized, but other things, like my phone, are recognized. I tried uninstalling drivers from device manager but it didn't help. Lenovo's support wasn't much help either, it would've costed me $89. I've searched the web and nothing has helped. Any ideas guys?
Thanks

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ah, I have "expert" experience with that type of Logicrap, if you were more than an inch from the dongle, it didn't work. It will not pass through a solid object, like a brick wall either.

I would go buy a very cheap wired mouse just to make sure the USB port is ok. :)

:user:

Reaction score
ah, I have "expert" experience with that type of Logicrap, if you were more than an inch from the dongle, it didn't work. It will not pass through a solid object, like a brick wall either.

I would go buy a very cheap wired mouse just to make sure the USB port is ok. :)

:user:

I have tried other mice and they don't work, but the usb works fine because it can still access my phone and stuff.

Reaction score
So the usb is is recognized as a USB receiver but it doesn't receive anything, the mouse still doesn't work. Any help guys?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Have you tried that mouse in another PC/Laptop? To confirm it works?

Ask a Question