Mobfather.com/ Jimmy S.

Aerocrazd

This is mainly for Jimmy S.

You gave me a long list of things to try to download a
Security link on this mobfather.com website. Sad to say
I tried everything you suggested and nothing worked. I
am enclosing the previous suggestions that you gave me
last week and hopeing you might have some more
suggestions. Its probably going to be something very
simple to solve once we can figure that one thing out. I
have never had any troubles with downloads or playing any
games on this computer. That is why I am so confused as
to what the problem is. Any more help you can give me
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

donna

Jimmy S.

Hi Donna,

The best idea would be to contact support at mobfather.com:
mailto:[email protected] and ask them for the exact
settings you need to use to access their game using AOL.

Make sure to include the exact steps you make when you try
to play on their site, and what errors occur as a result.

If anyone else in this newsgroup has any ideas, or has used
mobfather with an AOL connection, please chime in! :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

> [...]
| Microsoft Virtual Machine for:
| Windows 98 / Me / NT / XP from:
| http://www.abxair.com/software/msjavx86.exe
|
| 4. After you download Java, double-click the file to
| install it, reboot and then follow
| the directions in Steps 1. and 2..to disable JIT
| compiler and other advanced options.
|
| * Whenever you get a Java Virtual Machine Security Update
| from Windows Update, you
| will have to follow Steps 1. and 2..to disable JIT
| compiler and other adv. options again.
|
| 6. If the problem persists Adjust Your browser settings
| using this basic example:
|
| http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html#IE
|
| 7. Try these suggestions for Zone's Java Games:
|
| http://classic.zone.msn.com/zzzz/help/helpjavagames.asp
|
| 8. Maybe it's a software conflict: Make certain that
| your Firewall or Antivirus program is
| not configured to block Java Applets. Norton's
| products for example have that option.
| If you're unsure temporarily disable Startup
| programs one at a time, starting with Firewall,
| Antivirus & AdBlockers using:
| http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=331796
| or this utility:
| http://new.jtsoft2001.com/windows/startup.php
|

| 9. If you have a Coffee Cup icon in your system tray
| (next to the time) you might have a
| conflict between MS VM and Java: Uninstall Java
| using Control Panel / Remove Programs.
|
| 10. Check the Help / Support section of the game site in
| question for Java topics relevant to
| that site. There is usually an email or a (non
| Java) help chat available as well. :)
|
| --
| Cheers, Windows XP MVP
| Shell / User
| Jimmy S.
| http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
|
| Game FAQs: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
| scid=FH;[LN];gms
| Visit my Zone.com / Gaming Helpsite:
| http://nibblesnbits.tk or Call / Contact
| MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
| scid=sz;en-us;top
| My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I
| confer any rights.
| _________________________________________________________
|
| "(e-mail address removed)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | [email protected]...
| | When you go to the login page and you have to have IE
| | installed on your pc and then a security d/l. It says
| no
| | beside the install button. When I click on the button
| | install the file it goes to a new page and then does
| | nothing. I wrote to the owner of the site and he
| | suggested some security settings to change and I did all
| | of that. Still doesn't work. I thought about a
| | firewall. When I used to go to my Network Properties
| | there was AOL there and a lock on it. Now it is gone.
| | have reset all of my internet settings w/ the help of a
| | AOL tech. Thats about all they told me they could do.
| | know this file works because it has worked at my office.
| | Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
| |
| | Thanks in Advance,
| |