missing text in link bar when published

G

I am using FP2003. I have a link bar in a shared border, which has been working fine for months. I made minor updates to two pages and did not touch the shared border. When I published (using FP Publish, not ftp) the text in two out of 12 buttons is missing when viewed on line. I deleted and re-put in the navigation bar and the same two buttons are missing text. I recalculated hyperlinks both in my local site and also in the remote site. The text appears in the FP preview of both the remote and local sites but still not on line. How can I get the text back? I have looked through other questions and don't see anything like this but if there is, just refer me back to that one. thanks

G

Hard to say. You are probably using a theme that uses a border so keep in mind that the border get
the info from the navigation structure

G

ok............... what does this mean? I have not changed the navigation structure, aside from periodically adding a page under one particular page. What do I need to avoid doing or what do I need to be sure to do

Now, the text in two other of the buttons are missing! Again, text I have not changed or fiddled with, nor have I done anything on the pages to which the buttons lead.

thanks for any help

Ask a Question