Missing close button on print preview

G

Hi, all

Lately I resized my database from 800X600 to 1024X740 by using form resizing tool. Ever since I resized my forms, I have problem with print preview. Now all report previews have only minimize and resize buttons but close buttons, so I can't close the preview but only resizing. I have tried form properties to bring the close button back, but all failed. If I press the resized button from the print preview it shrinks not only the print preview but also whole forms in database. Anyone knows how to bring the close button back to print preview

Please help.

G

Golde

Have you tried to look at the properties of your reports
rather than the form to see if the close button option is
true?
-----Original Message-----

Hi, all.

Lately I resized my database from 800X600 to 1024X740 by
using form resizing tool. Ever since I resized my forms,
I have problem with print preview. Now all report
previews have only minimize and resize buttons but close
buttons, so I can't close the preview but only resizing.
I have tried form properties to bring the close button
back, but all failed. If I press the resized button from
the print preview it shrinks not only the print preview
but also whole forms in database. Anyone knows how to
bring the close button back to print preview?

G

Thank Golde for help

Yeah, I looked up report as you told me, but there is no property option where I can control the control box option

Help.

G

Hi, gold

I tried it, but it still does not work. I've set "yes" on both "control box" and "close button" on form which opens the print preview. I've also looked the report, not the form to fix this, but I see no clue to bring close button back to preview

Is it something to do with VBA code

Help.

G

The properties of the report should include "control box" and "close button" in Access 97 or greater. Make sure you are looking a report properties not not detail properties. The properties of the report will not be set by the properties of the form.

Ask a Question