-----Original Message-----
From: EmilH [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: Mittwoch, 18. April 2007 09:10
Posted To: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
Conversation: Minimize/Maximize
Subject: Minimize/Maximize

Hi,

Can anybody show me how to minimize/maximize a window dynamically? I
placed
buttons for each of these commands and want to place the code which will

minimize and maximize the window.

Thanks in advance.
Emil.