C

Curt

baltazar wrote on Thu, 18 June 2009 15:12
My organization is migrating from Novell Groupwise to Ms Exchange. Everything
seems to be going well, however, we have the need to to import some of our
users Group wise personal address books into out look. Is there a way to
administratively import all of the address books? Your help would be greatly
appreciated.

When we did the migration from groupwise to exchange (notice I didn't use the term "upgrade") we had to export each users personal address books from the groupwise client itself. This will create a ".NAB" file that is in comma delimited format. We then brought them into Excel and needed only to clean up the first row which was the field names. Once we saved them, we opened Outlook 2007 and could then import the files. You may need to map some of the fields from groupwise to outlook, but that's part of Outlooks import process anyway.

Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com

Reaction score
Hello baltazar,

I was coming across same migrate Novell Groupwise (Personal) Address Book to MS Outlook need but was not considering which goanna fir for me.

I read out your post and get afraid for inverting my money. After a wise search, I got the name of PCVITA Software Company which gave me Groupwise Address Book to Outlook Converter tool that works successfully for me.

clicks this link : http://www.pcvita.com/novell-address-book-converter.html

Really... Awesome Tool for Address Book Conversion. Try and Trust with consist support.

Reaction score
Migration of several Novell GroupWise mailboxes of a network to Exchange Server is possible with Kernel for Novell GroupWise to Exchange. This software supports both Single or batch conversion of Novell GroupWise mailbox to MS Outlook. It extracts emails, attachments and email folders from a Novell GroupWise mailbox and sends to a new Outlook account. You can also send selected folders of your GroupWise mailbox to MS Outlook/MS Exchange using filter options of the software. For more information go to groupwisetoexchange.net and the demo software.

Ask a Question