Word Microsoft Word 2003

Reaction score
Hello,

I am making a multi-page document for work. About three (3) pages long. In the doc I have to have a Header and footer on two (2) of the three (3) pages...first and last. On the second page I only want the footer, due to legal reasons I cannot have the header on this second page.

>>The tricky part is this doc will be formatted and put into a company wide system with many drop down/click and fill in options. So I cannot just insert the logo which is the header as clipart on the first and third page because when an employee enters in the needed info on the second page it may cause the lines to go onto another page...pushing down the inserted clipart "Header"

Is there anyway to have a header and footer on selected pages only??
Please help,
Thanks!

Reaction score
On the assumption that this document is precisely 3 pages you could set up to have different even and odd page headers, making the even page header blank and the odd page header your logo or whatever you want.

Ask a Question