Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage

When trying to install recent update from the Microsoft website the update
stops loading and a window opens asking me to insert the disc: Microsoft
Office XP Professional with FrontPage. This was preinstalled on the computer
(Dell) and I do not have a disc. When trying to 'repair' I get the same
instruction to insert disc: Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage.

Anyone know how I can sort this please!!!

AJR

Lesley - your posting to the wrong group - consider the Microsoft Office or
Windows XP newsgroup.
Regarding the updates - scan the update page - there is usually an option to
install the updates if you do not have the CD.

"Lesley with a Microsoft problem!" <Lesley with a Microsoft
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...