Microsoft Add-Ins For Reading Newsgroups In Outlook?

D. Spencer Hines

Are there...

Microsoft Add-Ins For Reading Newsgroups In Outlook?

If not, are there good, stable, full-featured add-ins from other parties?

If so...

Which is the best?

CBoom

Microsoft wants you to use windows mail desktop to do that... and that's one
of the newsgroup you posted on

get that program here http://download.live.com

Good luck

- CBoom