Messages not saved in Sent folder Outlook 2007

J

John

I am using two IMAP accounts at work.
Upgraded Outlook 2003 to 2007 yesterday. I set up Outlook to save copy of Sent emails in the Sent folder of the respective IMAP account.
It worked fine yesterday.
Today I noticed that emails sent in one account are not copied to the Sent folder, all I see in this specific Sent folder are emails from yesterday.

I removed the IMAP account, closed Outlook, re-boot, added the account and it still doesn't save emails in the Sent folder.

I know I can "fix" this with a rule, but I want to understand what could cause this....this is very annoying.

J

John

Anyone?!
I am using two IMAP accounts at work.
Upgraded Outlook 2003 to 2007 yesterday. I set up Outlook to save copy of Sent emails in the Sent folder of the respective IMAP account.
It worked fine yesterday.
Today I noticed that emails sent in one account are not copied to the Sent folder, all I see in this specific Sent folder are emails from yesterday.

I removed the IMAP account, closed Outlook, re-boot, added the account and it still doesn't save emails in the Sent folder.

I know I can "fix" this with a rule, but I want to understand what could cause this....this is very annoying.

Ask a Question