memory count wrong

checkh

I am posting here since it is closest to win98.
I am running win98se on i686 platform with 256m ram. When I
run msinfo32.exe it shows I have 256m ram but when I run
sysmon it shows I have 480m memory. What could be the
problem? Thanks

Carrie Garth \(MVP\)

Hi checkh,

You will have a better chance of having your question answered if you post in the
appropriate group: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion group. Your newsgroup
message header seems to indicate that you are posting to the Microsoft Public
Newsgroups using the Microsoft Communities Web Page. If I am correct, if you click
the first link below it will open your browser to the:

Microsoft Communities win98gen_discussion newsgroup
http://communities.microsoft.com/Ne...wsgroup=microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion

If you read newsgroups using a NNTP newsreader, such as Outlook Express, and use the
msnews.microsoft.com news server, here is a link:

--
Carrie Garth, Microsoft MVP for Windows 2000

: "checkh" <checkchanh AT netscape DOT net>