Media Center guide

Aaron Stamboulieh

Do you know where Vista takes the information for the Media Center guide?
There are a few channels in my area that have changed in the past few
months, but they are not reflected in the guide (they still show the old
channels and programs).

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Hello Aaron,

Thank you for using newsgroup!

From your post, I'd like to provide you with the following information for
your reference:
Download details: Windows Vista Product Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=bbc16ebf-4823-4a12-
afe1-5b40b2ad3725&DisplayLang=en

Connect your Xbox 360 to Windows Media Center
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/mediacenter/xbox360.mspx

Windows Media Center Extender FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/mediacenter/extenderfaq.
mspx

Windows Media Center and Media Center Extender
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/mediacenter/default.mspx

Thanks & Regards,

Ken Zhao

Microsoft Online Support