Me Youtube mini slide show

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Some time ago on this forum I linked to a song I liked on Youtube but it was patchy and stuttered when playing.

So I put me own up there and cobbled together some old photos from around the era the song (s) were originally published to make a slideshow.

The songs are Janis and Eastern Jam by Country Joe & The Fish. Eastern Jam is a long time fave of mine.

Nowt special but some of you may be interested, I'm in about half a dozen of the photos.

Link

Btw, I made the slideshow within Windows Movie Maker/Win 7, had never used Movie Maker before, absolute piece of cake and gave a link to post direct to Youtube as well :)

Reaction score
Just watched your vid there....it's not bad at all, with a few interesting shots . Especially the crowd in the water. It's amazing how black and white can be interesting in this day and age. Some of the cars brought back memeories too and i couldn't help thinking the geezer in the last photo banged his elbow gettong out of the car. I must try the old slideshow thingy, if i ever get of these crutches.
Anyway dude, for a first try i have to say it was good.;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
captain zed said:
I must try the old slideshow thingy, if i ever get of these crutches.
Anyway dude, for a first try i have to say it was good.;)

Must be hard typing with crutches.
nod.gif
Bet you keep on hitting the wrong key :D Try sitting down and put the crutches by your side on the floor and use a keyboard on a desk or on your lap and type with your fingers :p Millions of folk do it that way
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Must be hard typing with crutches.
nod.gif
Bet you keep on hitting the wrong key :D Try sitting down and put the crutches by your side on the floor and use a keyboard on a desk or on your lap and type with your fingers :p Millions of folk do it that way
laughingsmiley.gif

happywave.gif
Thanks for the advice clever crogs, all me black and white photo's ....well they're up int attic and i can't get up there with a broken foot, now can i ??:p
Also me records are up there to so i couldn't use them for background mooosic.

But hey, can't wait to see your attempt. Or could you pull it off ??

We shall see.lol

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
captain zed said:
happywave.gif
Thanks for the advice clever crogs, all me black and white photo's ....well they're up int attic and i can't get up there with a broken foot, now can i ??:p
Also me records are up there to so i couldn't use them for background mooosic.

But hey, can't wait to see your attempt. Or could you pull it off ??

We shall see.lol

Hmm don't know about typing !!

Been on crutches three times, 2 x 6 months, 1 x 9 months.

Managed to ride a scooter to Scarbrough from York. An soloed a vs rock climb at Armscliff Crag whilst using them though so I doubt if typing would pose a problem.

Ladder up to the loft, no problem, you got arms ain't you.

Dougal Haston walked down from an alpine peak on his hands after he broke both legs.

:p

Ask a Question