Maximize and minimize a usercontrol within a form in c#

dst_ss

Hi,
I am having a form with a small usercontrol in it. Now the
requirement is to put a titlebar in the usercontrol with a small arrow
button and provide the functionality of minimize and maximize. Any
idea how this can be done.

Can I use any other Control in place of user control?

Cor

What version of VB are you using because the label in the newer versions
have the ability to adjust themselves based on the content so you don't
maybe even need that requirement.