mass e-mail

fp

Trying to send a mailing to a group ofabout 18 contacts with an attachment of
2 + meg. It flags one contact as not deliverable and then sends nothing
else. What's the problem? Too many contacts? Attachment too large? I'm
using Vista and Windows Mail.

Bruce Hagen

It could be either or even something else. Your ISP limits recipients and
size, not WinMail, so you would have to check with them.

Note: Any attachment requires 33% more size due to encoding. So your 2MB
attachment is about 2.66MB in reality.

Try sending it to yourself. If you get it, you eliminated size as the
issue.

Gary VanderMolen

Some mail servers won't send at all if as few as one recipient is incorrect.
Why not remove that one bad recipient and then try again.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)