From: "Jack Loh" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Jack Loh" <[email protected]>
Subject: Mananging Different Contacts Folders
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:00:01 -0800
Hi,

I am synchronizing my Nokia phone and PalmPilot to my
Outlook 2003 contacts folder (because of limitation of
space on the mobile devices etc). I maintained one
contact folder for each of the device. However, I found
it difficult to synchronize the information amongst the
contact folders. Is there an efficient way to do this?

Thanks.

William R. Tatum III - MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook/Office Setup
Microsoft Tecnnical Support
for Platforms and Business Applications