Manage Windows drives like that in a Mac

Reaction score
In Mac we have so many applications to manage Mac partitions. The software like Stellar partition manager and iPartition can create, delete, resize the partitions very easily.

Is there any tool to manage drives in Windows? Please suggest me the best so that I can use it without any loss of data.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
On the corner is a banker with a motorcar
The little children laugh at him behind his back
And the banker never wears a mac
In the pouring rain...
Very strange

Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes
There beneath the blue suburban skies
I sit, and meanwhile back

There's one good use for a Mac, where would those scouse lyrics be without it eh?

I think it was at the end of the third year we were introduced to the facts of life by a somewhat embarrassed biology teacher who went on to explain what to use a Mac for.

We didn't like to tell her most of us already knew about those things and what to do with them and indeed one illustrious (and lucky) member of our number had actually put one to good use on a memorable occasion after school.

Or so he told us.

Macs - where would we be without them? :)

Reaction score
Partition management is a standard application via windows computer management for years lol

Why on earth would someone come on here and make out the MAC to be Superior simply because it has partition management. Yep looks like trolling too me!!!

Over priced toys that are not really upgradable. Oh yeah and as that school teacher said "because they are cool"

hahahahahaha

Ask a Question