Maintain Outlook 2003 Toolbar Positions

G

Does anyone know of a way to maintain the Outlook 2003 Toolbar Positions (lock them in place)?

Everytime I close OL, I have to rearrange the toolbars back where they were (a small but annoying problem). I tried renaming / regenerating the "outcmd.dat" as suggested in some older posts, but that does not work either. Also when I use Word as my editor, the same problem occurs. Each time I generate a new e-mail the menu toolbars have to be manually repositioned.

I would appreciate any feedback...

G

Gary,
I have experienced the same problem. It worked fine with my older version of Outlook, but 2003 moves the Toolbars everytime I restart. If you find a solution I would appreciate it if you would email me the solution. Hopefully, someone at Microsoft will come up with a solution.
PatrickP

(e-mail address removed)

S

Shawn

PatrickP said:
Gary,
I have experienced the same problem. It worked fine with my older version of Outlook, but 2003 moves the Toolbars everytime I restart. If you find a solution I would appreciate it if you would email me the solution. Hopefully, someone at Microsoft will come up with a solution.
PatrickP

(e-mail address removed)

Hi ,

Just finished talking with microsoft and according to them this
currently is not an option. They are not sure if it will be in the
future.

Shawn !!!!

Ask a Question