Mailing Group Failure

Harry Stevens

Hi to you all
Who can help out to decipher the message and/or have a fix?
I have used Mailing Groups for many months without a problem.
It's only recently that this Message Delivery Failure appears.
Same email, when send to a single person is no problem.
Many thanks in advance. Harry

MailEnable: Message Delivery Failure.

Reason: ME-E0193: [D0CEAD19097E4104A6F491961055D00C.MAI] Message Delivery
Failure.

Your message addressed to the target domain (wai.quik.co.nz) could not be
delivered because the mail server responsible for this domain returned a
permanent error.

The server returned:

554-mx.mailfilter6.ihug.co.nz
554 BLOCKED: The SenderBase reputation of your ISP or corporate mail server
is extremely bad.

Message headers follow:

From: "Harry Stevens" <[email protected]>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?An_der_sch=F6nen_blauen_Donau?=
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:27:14 +1300

Gary VanderMolen

I can only take the error message at face value.
For whatever reason, the recipient's mail server, quik.co.nz,
is of the opinion that the sending mail server, ihug.co.nz,
is spam-friendly, so it is refusing to accept mail from your server.
One possible workaround is to send to that recipient via a different
SMTP server.