Macro Pathnames

TMAC

Posted to soon.

I copied the macros to the thisworkbook. That fixes the
macros assigned to buttons that are actually on the
spreadsheet.

However, we have made custom toolbars with drop down
menu's. These macro names still are hard coded to the
original file. Is there a way to make the toolbar buttons
default to the current worksheet macros?

thanks

tim

GJones

Hi TMAC;

Yes;

You can put an auto_open macro in the workbook and have it
build a menu each time it opens. One of the options when
you do this is to have the menu be temporary which means
it will automatically not be there the next time Excel is
opened.

You can find out how to do this by looking in the VBA help
under commandbars

Thanks,

Greg