How to call Excel add-in macro from a button…

Z

zigzagdna

Subject: How to call Excel add-in macro from a button…

I am using Excel 2007. I have an excel file in which I have added a add-in scconfig which has several macros, e.g.,
optimize4 .

Now in this Excel file, on a worksheet, I added a button, then assigned a macro to it. I entered name of the macro as optimize4. When I clicked on the button, it said that “Cannot run the macro optimize4. This macro may not be available in this workbook or all the macros may be disabled.”

I know optimize4 macro is available because when I go to Customize Quick Access Tool, I can see this macro under macros. Any idea how can I access this macro. It drives me crazy.

Thanks.

M

Mohd

Subject: How to call Excel add-in macro from a button…

I am using Excel 2007. I have an excel file in which I have added a add-in scconfig which has several macros, e.g.,

optimize4 .

Now in this Excel file, on a worksheet, I added a button, then assigned a macro to it. I entered name of the macro as optimize4. When I clicked on the button, it said that “Cannot run the macro optimize4. This macro may not be available in this workbook or all the macros may be disabled.”

I know optimize4 macro is available because when I go to Customize Quick Access Tool, I can see this macro under macros. Any idea how can I access this macro. It drives me crazy.

Thanks.

Type the name of the addin before the name of the macro with an ! for example:
AddinName.xlam!optimize4

Ask a Question