Macro buttons in Excel 2007?

Where do I find Macro buttons in Excel 2007? In 97 version, one clicked
on'View'/ 'Forms' to find them.

rai_lanc

Where do I find Macro buttons in Excel 2007? In 97 version, one clicked
on'View'/ 'Forms' to find them.

Click on View - they're at the right hand side.
The drop down box will let you record one or edit.
Clicking on the button itself will let you run one!

Rach

Jim Rech

To add a control to a worksheet pick Insert on the Developer tab.

If the Developer tab is not visible enable it via Excel Options, Popular.

--
Jim
"Brian - Golfing Programs" <Brian - Golfing