From: "Nathaniel" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Nathaniel" <[email protected]>
Subject: lsass.exe - system error
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 15:40:59 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system

I recently had some file corruption that I repaired using
Scandisk on a boot disk. Now Windows will not load and
stops at an error message. "lsass.exe - system error:
Security Accounts Manager failed because of the following
error. The securtiy ID structure is invalid. Error
status: 0xc0000078." I've tried booting with the setup cd
and running the repair option with no success. The only
help I've found so far said to boot Directory Services
repair mode and run some commands. But that stop at the
same error message. Does anyone know how to correct
this. I haven't had much success on the knowledge base.
Thanks.