Lost worksheet.

enquirer

I have created workbook in Excel 2003 containing 2 x worksheets. I
can open on pc's running Excel 2003 without problems, but I have two
running Excel 2007 and on both, on the first worksheet is displayed.
The second worksheet is missing. Has anybody got any idea why?
Regards enquirer

Jim Cone

Have you checked to see if the worksheet is hidden?
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

..
..
..

"enquirer" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
I have created workbook in Excel 2003 containing 2 x worksheets. I
can open on pc's running Excel 2003 without problems, but I have two
running Excel 2007 and on both, on the first worksheet is displayed.
The second worksheet is missing. Has anybody got any idea why?
Regards enquirer

enquirer

Have you checked to see if the worksheet is hidden?
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon  USAhttp://tinyurl.com/ExtrasXL
(add-in with extra features for excel)

.
.
.

"enquirer" <[email protected]>
wrote in messageI have created workbook in Excel 2003 containing 2 x worksheets.  I
can open on pc's running Excel 2003 without problems, but I have two
running Excel 2007 and on both, on the first worksheet is displayed.
The second worksheet is missing.  Has anybody got any idea why?
Regards enquirer

Thanks for your answer. It's OK now. I'm not sure what it was. Maybe
something I've clicked on 2007 ribbon by mistake. I'm finding it
difficult to find things in 2007 version.

Jim Cone

Re: "I'm finding it difficult to find things in 2007 version."

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/e...-2003-commands-in-excel-2007-HA010086048.aspx
At the bottom of the page is a download link that provides a cross reference list.
Not very practical, but ok for the occasional need.
'--
The commercial add-in, I referenced in my prior response, adds an old style set of menus to xl2007/2010.
I keep it installed.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA