Lost Administrator Account

My soon-to-be-ex-wife somehow disabled the Administrator account when she changed my account from Administrator to Limited. Now no one has administrator privileges and no changes can be made. In Computer Management, I can see the Administrator account, but it is flagged as disabled, and because I'm not longer administrator, I can't enable the Administrator account. Help?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Original Administrator Account Does Not Appear During Friendly Logon Method
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;281992&Product=winxp

Enable Administrator account on Welcome Screen
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_admin_ok.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

| My soon-to-be-ex-wife somehow disabled the Administrator account when she changed my account from
Administrator to Limited. Now no one has administrator privileges and no changes can be made. In Computer
Management, I can see the Administrator account, but it is flagged as disabled, and because I'm not longer
administrator, I can't enable the Administrator account. Help?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Windows XP User Profiles
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_logon.htm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Elton" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message:

|I got the same problem, but nothing works! I try the things Carey Frisch said, but this dont work at all. How
to logon as Administrator when the normal admin as being moved as guest?