Looking for small freeware scanner prog for Win XP Home,

whayface

Am looking for small freeware scanner prog for Win XP Home. I was using Taskbridge that
come with system which only took up like 4 MB of space but it will not work with XP which
I upgraded to.

Looking for something like Paperport, which is not free and also too large for me, which
will work with any type of scanner regardless of which type it is or almost any. I used
Taskbridge with a couple different scanner and that is what I would like if there is one.
If not well then I will have to go with a payware one like Vuescan which is relatively
small.

TIA

E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Remove spam and junk to reply via e-mail.

Susan Bugher

whayface said:
Am looking for small freeware scanner prog for Win XP Home.

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_BUSINESS-HOME.php#5.00Scan-Print

0X Copier, Copying Machine (v 1.24), iCarbon (was iCopy), Quick Copy 2 Printer, SimpleCopier (v 3.31)

dunno if they all work with XP. . .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware