Looking for service manual for HP Laserjet 3320

Does anyone know where I can download the service manual for the HP laserjet 3320 (C9125A)?

TIA,

Michael

Tony

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download the service manual for the HP laserjet
3320 (C9125A)?

TIA,

Michael

Michael
E-mail me and I may be able to help.
Tony

measekite

this is another spammer tryuing to sell his goods. also beware there
are many ink relabelers and their employees constantly touting their
generics. it is almost like (maybe) there is a generic ink association
hoping each gets a piece of da pie.

ken gracia

I must say though i have trouble trying to purchase any thing from this
crowd. you get to the final purchase box and the web page goes wrong.

ken

Lou

ken said:
I must say though i have trouble trying to purchase any thing from this
crowd. you get to the final purchase box and the web page goes wrong.

ken

Who are you talking to? What did they say?

This is a usenet discussion group, not a message board on a website.

Please follow the generally-accepted usenet convention of quoting at
Least part of whatever message you're replying to.

Newsgroup propagation being what it is, some folks will see your response
before they see the post on which you're commenting.
Others, in fact, may NEVER see the original post or didn't bother reading
it.

Another problem is that given the way threads drift, a subject line
may have little or nothing to do with what the current discussion involves.

When you fail to cite a bit of the original message, your own
comments just hang out in the air, connected to nothing and making little
or no sense.

If you are posting through google-groups, you can quote properly by using
the "options" selection and NOT the "reply" button, as shown here:

For a comprehensive, net-wide FAQ, check this site:

ken gracia

SORRY!

i should have meantioned that I have had trouble on the final screen of
ordering a manual from the web sight "2manuals.com"

I tried to get a manual for my old Canon 520 printer.

ken