Loo-less.

Reaction score
What are the opinions of forum members about Southern Railway doing away with toilets on their new refurbished carriages.They say that these carriages will be used only on short journeys.But it turns out that the trains running from Portsmouth-Brighton,with no toilets,is a one and a half hour trip! Try crossing your legs for that long!!
What I would like to know is just where the directors etc of this railway,get their ideas from. Do they not have loos in their plush offices,or dare I ask,at home?
One consolation. Bob Crow of the RMT union is on the case.He thinks it`s unacceptable and will lead to "stinking cattle trucks" And a hazard both for the passenger and his members. Well good for him I wish him well.
historian

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Book a coach with a karzi built in :)

How the hell does it take 90 minutes to get from Portsmouth to Brighton? I could drive that in around 30 minutes assuming no traffic jams. And railways don't (or should not) suffer traffic jams.

Truth is, profit and shareholders rule. Whilst not saying that's a bad idea, this pillock should realise that by cutting costs in some corners he wil actually cut profits by making customers seek alternative forms of transport.

Like, maybe, their own motors, which will upset the Green Nazis everywhere.