Long Absents

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I been busy with the holidays (as everyone) but also i just had my wisdom teeth removed, all 4 of them. its was a rather painless procedure but recovery was particullarly a pain, with tons of pills i have to take as well as the inability to eat or chew anything. But things are looking better. hopefully i can take part in the forums once more :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you're back Alf :D Having wisdom teeth out doesn't sound like fun from what I've heard, although it could be worse!

Hope you had a good Christmas!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
You didn't miss anything ...

Welcome back. :thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
For being on the PC Review forum it is not madatory to have your wisdom teeth intact, nobody here has it anyway :D

I think I am digressing here so I'll come to the point, Welcome back! :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hiya toofless :D

Welcome back Alf, I had all 4 of my wisdom teef out when I was 23, weren't much fun at all.

But, it gets better.

Happy Noo yeer, btw ;)

Reaction score
Weclome back :)

Errr...does everyone have to go through that operation? I`m coming up to that age region and I dont really wanna lose body parts- I kinda need them :(

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Only if your wisdom teeth are impacted Kenny. Most of my friends still have their wisdom teeth. It hurts for a bit when they come through (just ask any toddler about the joys of teething) but so long as there is plenty of room for them they'll be fine.
My top two wisdom teeth have never given me any bother, it's only my bottom ones that were a bit cramped. It can take a few months for them to come through normally (don't worry, it's usually off & on, not continuous) Removing wisdom teeth nowadays is treated a bit like tonsilectomies & appendectomies were a generation a go. Almost as an automatic thing, most wisdom teeth do quite fine when left well enough alone so don't let the dentist make the decision for you. But if they are impacted then they will need to come out.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Alf said:
I been busy with the holidays (as everyone) but also i just had my wisdom teeth removed, all 4 of them. its was a rather painless procedure but recovery was particullarly a pain, with tons of pills i have to take as well as the inability to eat or chew anything. But things are looking better. hopefully i can take part in the forums once more :D

Ouch! Nice to have you back, Alf :)

I've had one wisdom tooth removed (under general anaesthetic) - I think the anaesthetic made me feel worse than having the tooth out! Groggy and sick for days, bleugh!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Thanks!
its been week since the operation, alls OK!

Ask a Question