logon to forum

Reaction score
I have been a member and a regular user of a forum in fact I was on yesterday today however when I tried to enter user name and password I got the message
"Sorry user name, you are banned from using this forum!
Spammer Domain
Your ban is not set to expire.
what is all this about and how do i access my forum again
regards Phil B

Reaction score
Well as it's not this forum we can not really help you.:thumb:
Suggest you contact the forum you have been banned from!

Reaction score
I cannot even contact the forum nor any of the catogories displayed on the page I do not know if it is the administrator that has done this i do not know why or what it can be about

Reaction score
As it not our forum we cant really help.

The only thing I can suggest is that if you have another e-mail address and try registring with that to see if that works and pick another name.

wizkid

Reaction score
I cannot see that working as when I click to access the site the message appears it is as though it recognises this computer maybe if I could get someone else to access the site and ask the administrator to contact me I could then liase with him as I can only contact him thro the site I do not have his email address thanks anyhow

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Your ip address has probably been logged and the admin has blocked that aswell which is why you cannot access from your pc..

Suggest contacting them by using another pc...Good luck..:wave:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
philbarto said:
I have been a member and a regular user of a forum in fact I was on yesterday today however when I tried to enter user name and password I got the message
"Sorry user name, you are banned from using this forum!
Spammer Domain
Your ban is not set to expire.
what is all this about and how do i access my forum again
regards Phil B
Looks like your IP address has been banned, not you personally.

Dunno why, looks to be an auto 'spam filter' response, or, an error by the webmaster.

Nothing we can do.

user.gif

Ask a Question