Linked combo boxes & autofill text fields - PLEASE HELP!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thanks for all of the previous help your forum has given me.

I have a problem:

I have created a form for placing purchase orders to various suppliers.
I have one combo box which determines the supplier, then another 4 combo boxes (all linked to the first) which give product codes linked to the chosen supplier. These 4 boxes have 5 fields, but only one shows (intentionally).
All of this seems to work fine, however I have text fields linking to the other hidden fields of the combo boxes (product codes) displaying: Description, Dimensions, Colour & Price. Again, all display fine.

The main problem is that I need to create records for each of the purchase order forms, but after saving changes & going back into the form it only shows the last chosen supplier's products throughout all of the records, and leaves all of the other text fields blank for all other suppliers.

I am sorry to go through so much, but hopefully you will have all of the information to begin offering your suggestions.

Your help would be very much appreciated, and as I mentioned at the beginning of this post your forum has already proven to be most useful in the creation of my database.

Kindest regards,
Marthajane.

Ask a Question