line spacing and layer problems

G

I am new to FrontPage, and I need help. I have a table, but the lines don't horizontally match up when I type (as in if I were to type in each cell
here and here the words would not all be on one straight line, but on different lines) I tried to solve the problem by using layers, but then when I viewed the webpage, the layers did not show up on the page in the same location I placed them in the editer. Please help me, it's driving me crazy.
Also, when you go to the webpage and scroll over the buttons, they dissappear, showing only the X that comes up when a file for a picture doesn't exist. Please, what's going wrong?

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Don't use layers
- if you understand them, use divs an css (external style sheet)
- if you don't understand cross browser DHTML and CSS, use table cell alignments

Post a URL of the page for more help

--

| I am new to FrontPage, and I need help. I have a table, but the lines don't horizontally match up when I type (as in if I were
to type in each cell
| here and here the words would not all be on one straight line, but on different lines) I tried to solve the
problem by using layers, but then when I viewed the webpage, the layers did not show up on the page in the same location I placed
them in the editer. Please help me, it's driving me crazy.
| Also, when you go to the webpage and scroll over the buttons, they dissappear, showing only the X that comes up when a file for a
picture doesn't exist. Please, what's going wrong?

Ask a Question