Lian-Li case

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
If found a case that i like, the problem is i cant seem to find it :p
Im looking for the PC-V2100b Plus II
The Problem is i cant seem to find any information about it other than the lian-li website :(
I suppose the only way to get one is direct from Lian-Li? Well, i going to try to find it on some site here in the states, if you guys can locate a site that reviews it, dont hesitate to post :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi Alf, I have found a couple of websites on your side of the Herring Pond which are selling the model you have quoted. Here and also Here

There is a review Here

Hope they will help :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Frozen cpu has it, but its out of stock
The other site is based in Canada... I aint paying 15% more than i have too :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Aww rats! Shame they're out of stock Alf, that's disappointing. :nod: Oh and sorry, but I didn't notice that the other site was in Canada, I saw the dollar signs and automatically thought it was in the US, doh! :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Ah well, i keep on alooking. At least i know i cant get them now, just a matter of finding a carrier. :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Well good luck with it Alf - I'll post back if I chance to see any more on my surfing travels :thumb: :D

Editing this because I've had another quick look around. They are advertising one in stock in their "Clearance Items" section Here (Norwood, MA ... er don't know where that is :blush: )

Also Here (a company in Florida)

Then Here in Freemont, CA

Apologies if these are way out of your area, but couldn't resist trying again, good luck :D

Last edited:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Whoa, there Taffy doing quite a bit of search aint we :D
Thank you for your help, i havent had nearly as much luck as you and i live in the states :p

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hey, I'm a woman, shopping's what I do :lol: I enjoy "challenging" Google too ;) Really hope you get lucky with your Lian-Li :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Ah, yes... i can tell :D
i think the perfomace pc site looks the most promising, decent prices - except im reluctant on buying online though. I checked the BBB website and havent found a report on it yet. Not sure if its good or not :(

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I can understand your caution Alf. I shop for quite a lot of things on-line, but always like to check-out companies before buying anything. :nod:

This link might be helpful. It's not BBB, of course, but it is a very detailed review about the Performance PC Store. You'll need to click to page 2 where this guy has written in detail about his visit to Performance PCs (He travelled from NY to Florida just to check it out.) It really is worth a look because he has posted lots of photos (even some shots of Lian Li cases!) Might help you to decide. HERE

(My Edit: My link doesn't seem to be working(?) If it refuses for you too, perhaps you could copy and paste this:
http://www.virtual-hideout.net/articles/visit_to_perfpc/index.shtml which does seem to work ok... sorry about that :blush: )

Maybe you would also find this next one relevant, there were some re-seller ratings HERE
Performance PCs seemed to score quite highly - but click on the ratings and the next page will get you a break-down of customer satisfaction, prices, and whether customers would shop with them again.

Information overload alert! :D :lol:

Last edited:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Ahh thank you again Taffy, your very resourceful :D
I think i will puchase it from then, i suppose ill order it some time next week :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It's a pleasure Alf - and good luck if you go ahead with your purchase :thumb: those cases look really good. :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Well if i have any more questions on purchases, ill come to you :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
:lol: Well the way I see it - I'm not bad at shopping, so it's one way that I can make myself useful around here!! :lol: :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Well, i did it.
I put in an order for the case and added a GPU cooler as well, Artic Cooling Accero S1 which scored high on madshrimp.com which has a 8 gpu cooler review. :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Thank you Taffy, if not for you i would be $340 richer
laughingsmiley.gif

No really, i wouldnt have dont it and les, i would be stuck with a cheap (and poor quality case).

Last edited:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hey Alf :D I hope you will enjoy your new purchases :thumb: ...now is there anything else that I can help you to spend your hard-earned dollars on? :rolleyes: ..........Just kidding :lol:

Hope the delivery will be speedy for you :D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Already shipped out :)
im sure ill get it by tomorrow or thursday :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
That's brilliant news Alf, bet your looking forward to receiving it :thumb: :D

Ask a Question