Let me Google that

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
"Let me "Google" that for you" .... might be handy for pointing some posters in the right direction, methinks. Just watch for a few seconds as it does the "hard work" then lists the results. :p You can type anything into the search, of course, to create your own.
HERE

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ha! An old but great site, i use it often to annoy clan mates who are too lazy to use Google for themselves! ! :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
All well and good but past experience tells me that people asking questions here have often Googled before posting, they're after the personal touch.

That category would even include moi :)

Still, sometimes that link is entirely relevant.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I'm behind the times V_R, ;) I spotted it for the first time recently - on another forum I happened to be browsing. The poster used the link in a good-humoured, tongue-in-cheek way, to a recipient who admitted they hadn't even thought of trying a Google search! :D

Flopps, I would totally agree with your comment. I too, greatly value the support I've received from the real, human-beans here
:nod: ...But, a nice one to have in reserve for occasional - appropriate - use. ;)

Ask a Question