Laugh....

Reaction score

My neighbour knocked on mydoor at 2:30am this morning. Can you believe that 2:30am? Luckily for him I wasstill up playing my bagpipes.

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador Retriever.""To hell with that," says Mick, "have you seen how many of theirowners go blind?"

I saw a poor little old lady slip and fall today on the ice!! At least Ipresume she was poor -- there was only £3.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well...she's not exactly mygirlfriend...yet.

A wife says to her husband "You're always pushing me around and talkingbehind my back!" He says "what do you expect? You're in a wheelchair."

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated,but you must come back as a different creature. She said "I would like tocome back as a cow." I said, "As usual, you're obviously notlistening."

The wife has been missing a week now. The police told me to prepare for theworst. So I went to Goodwill to ask for all her clothes back.

:lol:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
lol-049.gif
Good ones Itsme!! :D

Ask a Question