Last Updated Date Not Updating on Site

Dick

I have a last updated entry that is the last item on my home page. It
was created with a template in FP2000. It updates correctly on my
local FP, but when I publish, the date never changes on the live site.
Anything that I change on the page updates correctly, just not the
last updated date. URL http://www.k7yca.org/

Stefan B Rusynko

You have it in a shared border
Set the date properties to Date Last automatically updated by system

http://www.frontpagemvps.com/FrontPageNewsGroups/tabid/53/Default.aspx