Language in windows xp pro

I have installed windows xp pro on my other computer and its in some foreign
language I have no clue what is it, how do i get it to install in english? is
there a way to do it, I think its installing in russian

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

You can not change the language of Windows XP.
If you want Windows XP in English, you need to buy Windows XP in English.

"Language support windows xp pro" <Language support windows xp
news:[email protected]...

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Go to "Regional and Language Options" in Control Panel
Click Language tab
Near the bottom is there "Language used in menus and dialogs"
If not you can not change the language.
If so, you have the Multilingual User Interface installed and you can select
English from the dropdown.

If you can not read the language to navigate, compare with a computer
running in English, the path is the same.

"Language support windows xp pro"