Bargain Kindle Protective Covers

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
There are a few members on the Forums who either own one, or someone in their family does; so, if anyone is looking for a smart, good-value-for-money, protective cover for their Kindle e-Reader, I can recommend the two companies below. I recently made purchases from both, and was very pleased with their products and service. :thumb:

We purchased two leather covers, for about half the cost of buying one of Kindle's own brand, so thought I'd share.

Casefun.co.uk A range of leather and gel cases, from £6.12 to £35.69 (They also sell clear, screen-protectors too.)
Delivery by Royal Mail First Class (UK) Free
Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK) £5.95 per order
1st Class International Post (EU) £2.99 per order.

Gadgetplus.uk (via Amazon marketplace) Leather case with adjustable stand, £10.99 plus £4.50 shipping.

(Amazon.uk's own leather cases range from around £30.99 to £50+) They look really nice, but are a tad pricey.
:)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I got the official case for my GF''s one. But there arer some alright ones on there. :)

Ask a Question