key ports

dres

hi ive downloaded msn messagener live n now i can't sign in because my
key port is not working and nw i dnt knw how to get it working

James Baker [MS]

run the trouble shooting wizard under the tools/options and it should help
you out.

dres

DIV"dres" <[email protected]> wrote in message
hi ive downloaded msn messagener live n now i can't sign in because
my
key port is not working and nw i dnt knw how to get it working
i have already tried that and it stil dont work!anything esle tht can
be helpful?ive tried enabling my internet to do it ive tried
downloading msn messenager live again and 7.5 again and stil not
working i do the troubleshoot thing n it cant repair the key ports ive
got them on a ticked box to allow it to go through n stil not working!