    http://www.outtasighttravel.com
    Msn messenger:
    Skype name: garymetz

    Gary Metzler, Mar 10, 2008

  2. Greetings Gary,

    Well you can click the link to open a dialog to deal with them.

    Or, you can go to the below link:
    http://spaces.live.com/pendingrequests.aspx

    --
    Jonathan Kay
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger

    Jonathan Kay [MVP], Mar 10, 2008

  3. Gary Metzler

    Alan Jenney Guest

    I have had this problem on-and-off for months, maybe longer. It seems
    impossible to clear the pending requests as every time I login and select
    which requests to update, the message "Pending Requests not available", "The
    Pending Requests service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."
    appears.

    Alan Jenney, Apr 26, 2008