Kalypso's New Orleans...

craigoral

From: 2Barter.net <[email protected]>
Date: Mar 23, 2007 4:25 PM
Subject: Kalypso's New Orleans...

Thanks for your message.
Please note that Google Answers is no longer accepting new questions
or
comments. Please see the following Google Blog entry for the official
announcement:

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2006/11/adieu-to-google-answers.html

For the latest information about Google Answers, please see the
following
FAQ:

http://www.google.com/answers/faq.html

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content posted to
Google
Answers, please reply to this message with the numerical question ID
of
the content. The question ID is listed on the right side of each
question
header.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "Craig Oral Somerford" <[email address]>
Subject: " Your Throwing it all away "
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:17:16 -0400

" Your Throwing it all away "

This Non-profit is not taking sides to that of Money made, it is the
sharing of talent while

" Working in Faith "

Making then this blessing found go to who it is intended for.

New Orleans & the Gulf Coast of are Country.

Thank you
Sincerely:
For your Movie
Kalypso i Love it
Kalypso's New Orleans...

Please all of the big Media Companies.
That no of this blessing found from the barters given to 2barter.

Say something for it will in the long run, be told about.
And you just might of wished you would of said something.
On "CLICK"
Revelation 20;12
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[c] and
books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of
Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the
things
which were written in the books. 13
Please tell of this blessing found
http://2barter.net/spiritual.html