JV16 Powertools LFV

Daze N. Knights

Hmm. I just installed the LFV of JV16 Powertools (v1.3.0.196) on a
standalone computer with new internet connection and a clean install of
WinXPpro, and the JV16 refused to run. When I tried opening the program,
a message popped up to say that I was using a very old version of JV16
Powertools and advised me to go to their website to obtain a newer
version. This quite surprised and startled me, as I could only guess
that this behavior must have had been preprogrammed into the app long
ago and was only now manifesting itself.

Doc

Hmm. I just installed the LFV of JV16 Powertools (v1.3.0.196) on a
standalone computer with new internet connection and a clean install of
WinXPpro, and the JV16 refused to run. When I tried opening the program,
a message popped up to say that I was using a very old version of JV16
Powertools and advised me to go to their website to obtain a newer
version. This quite surprised and startled me, as I could only guess
that this behavior must have had been preprogrammed into the app long
ago and was only now manifesting itself.

I use 1.30.195 and it does NOT pop up any messages. Maybe you could use
that version.

Susan Bugher

Doc said:
I use 1.30.195 and it does NOT pop up any messages. Maybe you could use
that version.

Yup - that's the last *uncrippled* version.

Program: jv16 Powertools
Author: (Jouni Vuorio)
Install: (n.r.)
W: LFW
Ware: Freeware v. 1.3.0.195 (last uncrippled Freeware v.)
http://www.themolezone.net/
http://htmole.altervista.org *temporary
http://digilander.libero.it/rareware/jv16pt_setup.zip

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Jim

Author: (Jouni Vuorio)
Install: (n.r.)
W: LFW
Ware: Freeware v. 1.3.0.195 (last uncrippled Freeware v.)
http://www.themolezone.net/
http://htmole.altervista.org *temporary
http://digilander.libero.it/rareware/jv16pt_setup.zip

Susan

Hi,
I'm using RegCleaner 4.0, Build: 706, and the 'Help | About RegCleaner'
states:

Copyright 1999-2001 Jouni Vuorio
All rights reserved
This program is freeware.

There is no helpfile though.

Susan Bugher

I'm using RegCleaner 4.0, Build: 706, and the 'Help | About RegCleaner'
states:

Copyright 1999-2001 Jouni Vuorio
All rights reserved
This program is freeware.

??? That's a different app by the same author. . . FYI the last
freeware version is v. 4.3.0.780:

Program: RegCleaner
Author: (Jouni Vuorio)
Install: (n.r.)
W: LFW
Ware: Freeware v. 4.3.0.780
http://freeware4u.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=49

also archived by the Mole Zone

http://digilander.libero.it/molearchive2/RegCleaner_4.3.0.780.zip

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Daze N. Knights

Jim

Susan Bugher said:
??? That's a different app by the same author. . . FYI the last
freeware version is v. 4.3.0.780:

Oops! Maybe I need a stronger pair of glasses. Sorry.
Program: RegCleaner
Author: (Jouni Vuorio)
Install: (n.r.)
W: LFW
Ware: Freeware v. 4.3.0.780
http://freeware4u.com/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=49

also archived by the Mole Zone

http://digilander.libero.it/molearchive2/RegCleaner_4.3.0.780.zip

Susan

Thank you, for the update! :blush:)

Susan Bugher

Jim said:
Oops! Maybe I need a stronger pair of glasses. Sorry.

I can identify with that. ;) No problem.
Thank you, for the update! :blush:)

You're welcome Jim. :)

Susan
--