Just out of interest

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Been mine for the last 6 years, although I am a little bias ;) :D

Reaction score
lol

I guess well i just made it mine. Visit at least 10times a day so thought it was about time

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Who has made pcreview their home page?
Home? page? ... HA!

Ian charges me rent ... I'm the one who sits on the Jenny cranking it up in the morning, it's Floppy's job to tidy up, he never does, and Quad saunters off saying he has 'work' to do ...

Sexy Bex? ... well we have to have a Lady around now don't we, have to have someone who can cook, iron, make the beds, do the washing, look after the 'boys' when poorly, take the dog out for walks, pay the bills, get the beer in, remember everybody's birthdays, and all the other things we should use a calendar for, get the .......

Yep, 'tis my Home Page.
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
my home page

It's been mine since i started crunching:) .

Not much done today seems i have had a few problems with my pc, all sorted out now, i know a good job has been done, cos i did it myself! Now off to listen to Dave Gilmour:D on Radio 2:blush:
laughingsmiley.gif
, back to crunching tomorrow:thumb:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Yep, ashamed to say its my home page - I must get out more :p

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
this site isnt my homepage but it is one of the first sites i visit when i go onto the internet:thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I keep NZ City as my home page, really only use it for doing searches within NZ but it is the best one for keeping all the NZ search enginges in one place so I keep it there.

Always check my email first thing tho, tells me who's been saying what on the threads I'm on & I head over to check up what's going on elsewhere. Not very often anyone's on when I'm there for the most part so there's not very many replies over the day, so I just check in here & there throughout the day and see if anything's up. Always like it when I get on early in the morning though & catch a few night owls up there :)

Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
this site isnt my homepage but it is one of the first sites i visit when i go onto the internet:thumb:

Same here, although i have google as my homepage.

Ask a Question