Just found a new Babya product on Fileforum!

A.Melon

FileForum | Babya E-Type
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Babya_EType/1105869579/1

Babya E-Type 1.0
Publisher's Description:

Babya E-Type is a word processor/script or programmer's editor
with a incredible sense of style. Some of the features include
MDI/tabbed interface, Easy access to files via a file explorer
task pane, Can be used as a programmer’s text editor/script
editor, Opens and saves text, Visual Basic .bas/module files and
RTF files, Can export documents to PDF, if you have PDF creation
software installed, Also can be installed and used from a USB
Flash drive-very compact when installed, Multiple item
clipboard, Encrypt and decrypt text files feature for extra file
security, Document compare, Can use/intergrate files from other
Babya or third-party software-create compound documents.

Released: January 16, 2005
Publisher: Babya Software Group
http://babyasystem.portal.dk3.com/
Homepage: Babya E-Type http://babyasystem.portal.dk3.com/
Downloads: 17
License: Freeware
OS Support: Windows (All)
Requirements: Visual Basic 6 Runtimes
Uninstaller?: Yes
Skin Support?: Supports XP Themes
Rating: Awaiting 4 votes

Screenshot:
http://images.six.betanews.com/screenshots/1105869579-1.jpg

derek / nul

I wonder who this is from?

From: A.Melon <[email protected]>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at (e-mail address removed).
Please read http://www.melontraffickers.com/remailer.html
before contacting the remailer administrator.
Cc: (e-mail address removed), (e-mail address removed),
(e-mail address removed)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Just found a new Babya product on Fileforum!
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 01:34:29 -0800 (PST)

Rod

jo said:
Who cares? It is a new Babya product FFS. I yearn for a Babya OS,
running just Babya apps.
Sod the penguin; the future is Babya.

Jo, a couple of questions.
Do you have a link to that old version of Babya Agent you use ?
BTW, is it standalone ?
And, what's that small Babya product again to synch the time ? IIRC it's
about 6kb.

TIA

aafuss

Btw, Actually, the time sync app is not out yet- but are you referring
of bSync (A file sync. app), Rod?

aafuss

Btw, Actually, the time sync app is not out yet- but are you referring
of bSync (A file sync. app), Rod?

jo

Jo, a couple of questions.

Fire away
Do you have a link to that old version of Babya Agent you use ?

Yes, but I am not telling you what it is; it is mine - do you hear?
Mine. My precioussss...
BTW, is it standalone ?

Of course not; it uses every runtime known to man; .NET dependency is
planned for the next, eagerly awaited, release.
And, what's that small Babya product again to synch the time ? IIRC it's
about 6kb.

6kb? Don't be silly. It is 34MB and overwrites most of your system
folder and can only connect to one time server. Streets ahead of all
other apps of its kind.

YWIA

Rod

jo said:
Fire away

Do you have a link to that old version of Agent you use ?
BTW, is it standalone ?

And, what's that small program again to synch the time ? IIRC it's about
6kb.

Rod

jo said:
I sense that you are trying to lead this somewhere...

Yes, to the point where you kindly supply me with a link to the 'old' beta
version of Agent you posted here a while back.:)
And while we're at it, the name of the the small standalone app to synch
your clock.
Had a minor hd-meltdown over here, and someone called me Sharon yesterday.