Just Checking In

Reaction score
Hello All

Firstly apologies for not being around much... i don't really use the PC much up here at uni and i'm putting loads of time into the fuzz. 5 lifted so far (ABH, Theft, Drunk and Incapable, Possession of Offensive Weapon and Shoplifting) and just completed my probation period successfuly and have been posted to sector :D

Still on my degree, going OK

Hope you are all OK :)

Chris

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad all is going well Chris! Is this your 2nd year at uni now?

You've got some good pics in your sig gallery, especially for an aerospace geek like me ;)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Hi Chris, did you get your macro filters for the nikon ? and how were they ??
:)
ps
slap the blighters tell them to crunch and then tag their pc`s m8 :wave:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yep - second year of degree. Almost halfway through the second year, scary!

Got the macro filters - they are quite impressive. The quality of the photo's isn't that brilliant but they are great fun and you can get some impressive close ups. Need a good sunny day for it really. Thanks for reccomending them - i enjoy playing around with things like that and for a tenner they were damn impressive!

Thanks Ian - they were from RIAT2007 - i'm going to try and find a spot where i can sit with my camera and see the runway of Cambridge Airport - there are a lot of C130's there i think and its near to where i live.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Aerospace geek ..no way

My Aaron is the youngest Aerospace geek alive at 3 ....

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Hiya chris :)
Good to see you & to hear how things are going :nod:
guess I'll have to watch my P's & Q's from now on
especially since I'm starting at Law school next year lol
hang on... isn't hating lawyers a requirement for police officers :eek:

Reaction score
Glad to see you are all still here and OK

Now, if you'll excuse me, i have a 4 litre Jag to go and drive around in for the day!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Glad to see you are all still here and OK

Now, if you'll excuse me, i have a 4 litre Jag to go and drive around in for the day!

So are you modeling your carrer on Inspector Morse then .
laughingsmiley.gif

Keep up the good work and stay safe .

happywave.gif

Reaction score
WOW is that thing fast...!!

2mpg made me cry though when i floo... i mean lightly pressed... the loud pedal.

Sounds so nice too. A dream to drive... beats the 306 Turbo Derv any day. If only the Jag did 50mpg...

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
5 lifted so far (ABH, Theft, Drunk and Incapable, Possession of Offensive Weapon and Shoplifting) and just completed my probation period successfuly and have been posted to sector :D

Chris
Always nice to see a happy wooden top at work.;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Wanna buy any dodgy DVD's? :)
Yep!! ;) :D

Glad things are going well Chris - and well done on completing your probation mate :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
oooh, ooooh, sales!

I have here, for £25.00 each:

1) A complete history of the massey-ferguson tractor engine with new added commentary from Farmer Giles, West Puckthorne, Somerset, running time three hours

2) A discourse on the breakdown of industrial relations in the period 1923 to 1934, illustrated with cinematic footage lovingly restored from original black and white film from that period. Includes suggested study plan for students, running time 96 minutes. Colour sleeve.

3) The secret love life of the aemoeba, fascinating macrobilogical close ups of lowlife preserving their species. (not be confused with Sheffield Chavs camcorder footage from local council flats, which, admittedly, is much the same thing)

4) A potted history of the Eastern Bluebell Class locomotive, 0-6-2 class, shunting goods wagons around railyards in Darlington, 1932.

5) Take That's Greatest Hits.

Twenty five pounds each, including postage. Send your requests written on the back of a twenty pound note to the usual address :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
3) The secret love life of the aemoeba, fascinating macrobilogical close ups of lowlife preserving their species.

You should be banned for such filth Floppy :D

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
oooh, ooooh, sales!

1) A complete history of the massey-ferguson tractor engine with new added commentary from Farmer Giles, West Puckthorne, Somerset, running time three hours

:)
Suggest this may be for Murdoch or Exmoor, both into this sort of thing!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
oooh, ooooh, sales!

4) A potted history of the Eastern Bluebell Class locomotive, 0-6-2 class, shunting goods wagons around railyards in Darlington, 1932.

Ian!!!!

I am surprised at you alowing such smut onto this site!!! :eek:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
oooh, ooooh, sales!

3) The secret love life of the aemoeba, fascinating macrobilogical close ups of lowlife preserving their species. (not be confused with Sheffield Chavs camcorder footage from local council flats, which, admittedly, is much the same thing)

Twenty five pounds each, including postage. Send your requests written on the back of a twenty pound note to the usual address :)

Pst pst is it in colour . :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Pst pst is it in colour . :D

I'm afraid not, this was filmed in 1954 :(

Has genuine BBC plum voices circa 'Watch With Mother' period.

But it does feature lots of close-ups :)

Ask a Question