Bargain Just bought one of these for car

Reaction score
Life hammers can really save lives in an emergency, that's one reason why most police cars have them fitted as standard.
Foolish comment to make captain zed in my opinion for what it's worth.

Reaction score
......... Thats why I didn't bother commenting. Wasn't worth the effort tbh

For the money asked I thought it was a fantastic offer

Reaction score
feckit said:
Life hammers can really save lives in an emergency, that's one reason why most police cars have them fitted as standard.
Foolish comment to make captain zed in my opinion for what it's worth.
I thought people might see the funny side.....what good would it be in a holocaust? really? Obviously you didnt think it was funny.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
captain zed said:
I thought people might see the funny side.....what good would it be in a holocaust? really? Obviously you didnt think it was funny.
Zzzzz

Been Jewish I don't find any refrence to the holocaust funny...

Reaction score
Erm not really! Do you think millions of people dying in a complete devastation of the planet is funny I suspect you may need help

Or any holocaust even never mind MAD

Reaction score
I would like to apologise for that statement i made in a blundering effort to be humourous. I have obviously ruffled people's emotions and would like to say that it was never my intention to hurt anybody's feelings or upset anybody in any way. I am very sorry.
Zzzzz

Reaction score
captain zed said:
I would like to apologise for that statement i made in a blundering effort to be humourous. I have obviously ruffled people's emotions and would like to say that it was never my intention to hurt anybody's feelings or upset anybody in any way. I am very sorry.
Zzzzz

We all make minor fubars Captain....NObody is imune to them...I have made a good few meself....Good of ya to come back and appologise though...:thumb:

Ask a Question