Just bought one of these!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just purchased through Amazon
biggrin.png

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cant wait to get me hands on it and install into my Audi, decided to get one due to someone hitting me up the rear and pushing me into the vehicle in front, making my Honda Civic a concertina a few years ago..
Independent witness 3 cars back reckoned he saw me hit the first car and the other chap piled into me, but this was not the case at all, I was found at fault because of this and my insurance had to incur all losses and my NCD was gone and my £250 excess with it..Turns out a year later the guy that hit me finally owned up with a guilt complex and I was in the clear, my NCD reinstated and excess..yay!

Not going through that again so done me research and its on its way..Anyone else got a Dash-cam and if so what do you have and how do you rate it!

http://www.techmoan.com/blog/2013/8...-1080p-gps-car-camera-with-an-lcd-screen.html

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I found that interesting ... wonder if it would work on a bike. :)

Reaction score
Think this is the model i might get.
Please let me know how you get on with it crazylegs.:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I believe there are dedicated bike cams about and, I think, cams built into bicycle helmets, battery powered, natch.

I was there before all them wiv me camera on a tripod in the passenger footwell filming 'Flops' Travels' starting back in 2006.

Vroom vroom :D

Last accident I had was in Bedford, mini cab geezer rear ended me, wrote me motor off. No argument there, his insurance company coughed up.

No motor now, not for the time being, so maybe a push bike apparatus for to record moving pictures :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Received the dashcam today in double quicktime, unpacked it and set it up at the desk just to see if everything was ok and working ticketyboo, I can report all is good..

Video quality is stunning and full HD just as the reviews stated, going to install into the car sometime over the weekend, looks to be a nifty piece of kit
Will report back with footage and conclusion soon :nod:

Ask a Question