just a suggestion

Reaction score
how yall doin ... umm, i was jus wondering why there wasnt anything in the programmin articles ... you could have somethign for web designers and application programmers and stuff ... games, GUI ... everything ... or should i say anything... anywho, i am interested in everything to do with a pc but i am studyin programmin and i thought that you needed somethin in there ... think about it nuh :thumb:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
makes sense wouldnt it, im not sure we have a whole lot of programers (and to those who are sorry).

Reaction score
well maybe not application stuff but i know they got nuff web designers here ... atleast some hints and tips on that could do for starters i guess

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I think it is a great idea menace. I am studying BSc Internet computing which covers basics of quite a bit of programming at basic and intermediate levels, and would be nice to have some reference stuff here..
It would be good to have SOME programming articles but it does mean someone writing them....are there any programmers out there who would like to contribute. It would be of great benifit to some of the members here.
Maybe someone could start by writing a basic prog article....something like "Basics of XHTML", as thats something everyone can grasp, and then add some more detailed articles.

Maybe it's something to think about Ian, if you know anyone willing to contribute.:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There is an HTML guide 90% done which Matt is working on, but I haven't had time to compile any myself. I can program in many languages to a basic level, but none very well ;) Jack of all trades, master of none so to speak!

The grand plan is that I'll be working on the site full time over the summer (uni holidays), so an article per day may even be within reach. I'd be more than happy to knock up some articles in PHP/CSS/VB/ASP if they would be useful for people.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I would like to see something on CSS and PHP.
I have taught myself the basics of CSS, but would like to learn more as it's such a powerful thing.
As for PHP, don't know too much about it, but really want to learn as it is what my website is built with and would enable me to add all the custom mods i want. I have bought a good PHP book to teach myself over the summer, but all help is appreciated.

Reaction score
web design .. ggrrrr .. i have done a couple websites for class but i have tried to make it interst me but html is too basic ... javascript is almost there but i havent learned anythin in css or php ... actually i hardly know anythin about them but i would like to see something on those to kinda change my look on web ... oh and maybe somethin on flash

Reaction score
I have been writhing Basic html and CSS too and would like to know how such sites like yours got the arcade set up. I would also like to know how you all did the registration, or is that VB.

Reaction score
hey Ian ... how is that HTML guide coming? ... not like if im pressurin you or anythin tho

Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhhhh programming i hate it!!!

really do!!!
makes me feel sick

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I think Matt is still working on it, it looks almost done though (I can see it in the temporary article section).

Ask a Question