Jump Menu On Include header

G

Quick question: I have a header on my web that is an include folder. I have a jump menu on this header, which had have some existing links on it (within the jump menu)when I try to add another item to the jump menu, It will not take you to that page. Itwill give an error-say's " Cannot display this page". The weird thing is it works for all existing one, just not any new ones I ad. I have tried recalculating hyperlinks, and delete temp files and still won't work. I have verified that the link specified are the right ones in the jump menu. Can anyone help?

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Open the include page (your header w/ the jump menu) and check html/code view to see what is different in the jump menu code for the
new links

--

| Quick question: I have a header on my web that is an include folder. I have a jump menu on this header, which had have some
existing links on it (within the jump menu)when I try to add another item to the jump menu, It will not take you to that page.
Itwill give an error-say's " Cannot display this page". The weird thing is it works for all existing one, just not any new ones I
ad. I have tried recalculating hyperlinks, and delete temp files and still won't work. I have verified that the link specified are
the right ones in the jump menu. Can anyone help?

Ask a Question